Gimmicks Won’t Work
Today’s sales world is about understanding that showing up and regurgitating product information gives you the same odds as mass mailing out a brochure. A controlled, honest, and customized sales process allows your salespeople to feel in control of their
From the process you use to prospect to the language your sales force uses to communicate with clients and present your products or services, we can improve the focus and conversion rates of any sales department, large or small. Our approach is rooted in human psychology and years of experience selling products and services to individuals and companies of all sizes. Understanding the human dynamic that occurs when someone is selling and someone is thinking of buying frees a company from a strategy based on hope, and
From recruiting and hiring to managing your current employees, online testing modules designed to identify communication styles and thinking patterns will allow for better hiring decisions and targeted and effective coaching/growth plans for your employees.
Our training sessions are our core competency. Increase sales conversions, reduce turnover and control the cost of sales by protecting margins and reducing refunds and retaining customers longer. Topics include the following:
- Fundamental Sales skills “College” style sessions
- Strategic leadership and sales management training
- Sales process and activity-based sales strategic planning
- Upselling and client retention process
- Objection handling strategy and practical application
- Proper use of sales collateral as a closing tool
- Prospecting skills and activities
Ongoing sessions for both leadership and front line sales staff.
- Process-based selling
- Sales management
- Training and coaching
- Interview preparation for new jobs or possible promotions
Everything your sales department needs to operate like a Swiss watch. We can provide:
- New hires Sales training program
- Monthly/Quarterly workshops
- Sales Collateral that wins sales
- Management coaching plans and implementation
Subscribe to Our Sales Tips Newsletter
Join our email list to get exclusive sales tips and valuable content sent straight to your inbox.